Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart 2011 Door Prize

OHOW Door Prize
And the lucky winner of our door prize is......GPC from Michigan! GPC blogs under the name Shedding the wolf.

My daughter had the honor of selecting the lucky winner... and after making the selection we both went back to GPC's blog to see just who had won. My daughter said, "GPC's blog looks yummy!" I agree. We were inspired... we both headed into the kitchen to make a Nutella late night snack.

We had a lot of fun visiting blogs around the world. Thanks to all the participants who visited and left comments. Thank you, Lisa, for hosting OWOH. Great idea!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, thank you so much! I'm emailing you now. I hope you liked the peanut-ella as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete